Tuesday, February 26, 2019

What It's Like to be in a Coma, Suspense

B.J. Robinson is Top 100 Amazon Bestselling, award-winning, multi-published author with four traditionally published novels as well as independently published short stories, novellas, and novels. River Oaks Plantation, her first full-length indie, has been on Amazon's bestselling Christian historical novel list as well as the Civil War list. River Oaks Plantation won an Indie Award and was a top three finalist in the Grace Awards for 2013 in the historical romance category. I am thrilled to find her review of my suspense thriller, Coma Confidential:
February 26, 2019
The author draws you right into the character's story. I've never been in a coma, and God forbid I ever am, but I was hospitalized for nine days last year and in ICU doctors and nurses treated me like I wasn't even there when they had conversations with my husband, so I can identify with what that feels like. It's not pleasant. However, i was able to speak up, but because she is in a coma, she can't. All because of a thug wanting a program a high-school student wrote years ago about shutting down a electrical power grid, she was beaten and raped, ending up in a coma in the hospital. Then, she's kidnapped from the hospital during an electrical outage. I enjoyed the story and was able to relate to parts of it. It is a quick, easy read. Ash was my favorite character, and I loved her golden retriever, Browny. I'm a dog lover. I could relate to how the dog acted from missing her while she was gone. Mine missed me when I was in the hospital. The suspense involves her family and her dog as well. If you enjoy mystery and suspense, check out this series. This is the second book I've read in it, and I enjoyed both.BJ Robinson, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment