Sunday, September 29, 2019

Excellent medical thriller!

Jan Romes is the author of witty contemporary romance books and a part-time fitness trainer. She also enjoys growing pumpkins and sunflowers. I am thrilled to find her review of my medical suspense thriller, Overdose:

September 27, 2019
I read the first two books in the series and enjoyed the characters and suspense. When the author came out with this book, I had to see what else she had in store for Ashley and Michael - the 2 main characters. Ms. Poznansky didn't disappoint. In this fast-paced medical thriller, she put Ashley together with the surgeon that helped her when she was in a coma in book one. Things felt off where the doctor is concerned, although Ashley wasn't sure why she felt that way and had to find out. She did some investigating, and shared her suspicions with Michael. She asked for more than moral support from him; she asked for some high-tech favors. Danger lurked around every corner when she came close to figuring things out. I tried to guess the ending, thank goodness I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment