Thursday, August 27, 2020

I definitely didn’t want to put it down

LISTENER

Catrina P



 Virtually Lace 

Overall  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️    
4 out of 5 stars
Performance  ⭐️⭐️⭐️    
3 out of 5 stars
Story  
 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 08-23-20


A very interesting concept... using virtual reality technology to help solve a crime. I love how Michael methodically stepped through things and was in a race against time to get to the bottom of things. 

Uvi Poznansky drew me into this story from the very beginning. I definitely didn’t want to put it down. 

I wasn’t a real fan of the narration. It felt like Don Warrick was detached from the story... I didn’t really feel the characters. 

I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and I have voluntarily left this review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment