Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yes, I loved it!

Wanda "Panda" Hartzenberg is a top rated reviewer. She ranks #3 top readers#10 best reviewers , #1 top reviewers on Goodreads. So I am deeply honored that she posted this review, on Amazon and Goodreads, for Twisted:

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I loved it!August 11, 2013
By 
Wanda "Wandah Panda" (Pretoria, South Africa) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Twisted (Paperback)
Ive read some of the reviews on thisbook and they have reinforced the main impression I had whilst reading this book!
The author having a strong amd uniques voice never wavers in her storytelling.
Job's wife' s story treated with comedy and sattire is an excellent example. The author paints this character clearly. Still I stepped away from the story thinking that the way the author told this story will make each reader to latch onto something the next reader may dismiss.
Adam in the second story creates the image and referance to biblical creation and him staying mute was both iconic as well as disturbing.
The last two stories follow the same existential pattern whilst the feline in the last book was at the same time a paradox and also an universal icon.
What can I say. Somewhat dark, totally cyclical and thus all encompassing this is a unique strong read.
WaAr

No comments:

Post a Comment