Friday, December 18, 2015

A TOUCH OF PASSION: Just in Case by @emarxbooks

"All I had to do was keep him at a safe distance, just as I’d done when I was younger, because like it or not, Revell was the epitome of the southern gentleman. He could have had me in a rainstorm that hot summer night seven years ago. He could have had me in his car, parked out by Old Red Mill Creek, the cold Christmas break that my mother committed suicide. 
That was the thing about Revell; he didn’t want what was offered him, he wanted everything, promises included, because I’d made it pretty clear to him back then that he could have had his way with me. Back before I was older and started piecing little snippets of this and that together to make one sick, twisted tale about our pasts."

Excerpt from Just in Case by Elizabeth Marx, included in A Touch of Passion


Love Romance? Get this amazing collection
Kindle ★ Nook ★ Apple ★ Kobo ★ Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment