Sunday, December 6, 2015

I just couldn't stop reading it until finish. It deeply moved me

Born in Potsdam, Germany, Gisela Sedimayer has a love for the written word. Having moved to New Zealand and then to Austria, and having fought her cancer with the best weapon--creativity--she is the author of the Talon series, bringing the story and the characters to life over the course of several years. I am thrilled to find her review of my book, The Music of Us:


5.0 out of 5 starsI have read many books by the other and I have to say that one really moved me deeply since a family member suffers from the ter, December 6, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Music of Us (Still Life with Memories Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Another book by Uvi Poznansky.

I have read many books by the other and I have to say that one really moved me deeply since a family member suffers from the terrible disease Alzheimer. And still it is a love story between Lenny and Natasha.

Uvi amazes me with her writing and inside and intelligence to write books like that one. Masterly written.

I just couldn't stop reading it until finish. It deeply moved me.

Well done, and deserves the 5 stars. If there would be more stars to give I would give it to her.

3 comments: