Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Music of Us is music for the soul

Sandy Nathan is a gifted author, whose story has gone from riches to rags when a drunk driver ran into my father head-on in 1964, killing him. She has had prestigious careers, and her writing has won twenty-six national awards. I am honored that she read my work and posted this review for The Music of Us:

5.0 out of 5 stars The Music of Us is music for the soul …December 12, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Music of Us (Still Life with Memories Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
What an amazing story! I have heard of Uvi Poznansky, but I had not previously read her work. Wonderful! Her writing is as beautiful and lyrical and sad as the story she lays out, that of a husband trying to reconnect with the love of his life, a brilliant concert pianist ravaged by Alzheimer's. This is a deep romance and a true love story, as opposed to so much shallow trivia that's labeled romance. Elegant, classic, and classy, The Music of Us is a top of the line read. I immediately downloaded a sample of one of the author's other books, but I know I'll end up reading the entire series. It's simply too good to miss. Thank you, Ms. Poznansky!

No comments:

Post a Comment